1. Research on Branded Domains and purchase domains from MyDot.
2. Select your web hosting package from MyDot Plans.
3. Install WordPress on your domain and get the blogging engine running on your account.
4. Install and activate a popular and well-rated WordPress theme for your website. You can also use a free theme from WordPress' directory, or hire a designer to create a premium quality theme for you.
5. Install your favorite plugins to add popular features to your website, including social media sharing buttons, Google Analytics code, popular SEO plugins like
All-In-One SEO Pack, and more! You can find premium quality plugins from the Internet
6. Set up email marketing services like MailChimp to manage subscriber lists and send out email campaigns to attract new visitors and customers to your business/website.
7. Get social! Add follow buttons from leading social networks including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, and more! You can also add several social widgets from plugins such as Social Media Widget Pro.