Mydot.NG WILL PROCESS ALL REFUND REQUESTS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THIS POLICY
- Service(s) must be cancelled before a refund can be issued.
- Only first-time accounts are eligible for a refund. For example, if you've had an account with us before, canceled and signed up again, or if you have opened a second account with us, you will not be eligible for a refund. Violations of this Agreement will waive your rights under the refund policy.
- Mydot.ng does not offer refunds for cancellations that occur after thirty (30) days.
- You will not be entitled to a refund if your domain name has been flagged as suspicious, is considered to be registered for improper use, or is registered in breach of our Terms of Service.
- You will not be entitled to a refund if your service is suspended or terminated as a result of a breach of our Terms of Service.
- All eligible refunds will be credited to your client account with Mydot.ng, unless you specifically request for a cash refund. Money refunded into your client account can be used at anytime to pay for other products and services.
- If you have requested for a cash refund, Mydot.ng will only give such refund where the account details you have provided for the refund are an exact match with that from which we received your payment. In event of any discrepancy in the account details, eligible refund will only be made into your client account.
- Requests for cash refunds will be processed and completed within a minimum of 3 days and maximum of 7 days from the date of request. All cash refund requests are subject to an administrative fee which will be deducted from the amount to be refunded to you. In the event that the amount to be refunded is less than the administrative fee i.e bank charges, you will only be entitled to a refund into your client account.
- All refund will be made via online transfers and Mydot.ng is not responsible for any additional charges.
- On no account will the same product or service be entitled to a refund more than once.
- Annual shared hosting and reseller hosting purchases must be cancelled within 30 days of purchase to be eligible for a full refund.
- Cancellation requests for monthly, quarterly, and semi-annual web hosting plans must be made within 72 hours of purchase to be eligible for a refund.
To Cancel your Hosting Follow this steps:
- Login to your client area and click on the Services->My Services.
- Click on the View Details button beside the service you would like to cancel.
- Click on Management Actions tab and then click on Request Cancellation link.
- You will receive an automatic reply confirming we have your request.
- Wait for a separate cancellation-confirmation email(up to 48 hours later).
- Reply back to the cancellation-confirmation email and ask for your refund.
- You must get written confirmation from Mydot.ng with the amount of your refund and requesting your account details.
- Please allow up to 3 working days for your account to be refunded.
Non-refundable Products and Services.
The following products and services are non-refundable once purchased:
- Email Hosting
- VPS or Virtual Servers
- Dedicated Servers
- Domain registrations, transfers & renewals
- Cloud hosting
- Wordpress Hosting
- Installation/setup for custom software or products
- Custom services purchases
In an event of unsuccessful registration or transfer of a domain name, the fees will be credited into your client area account. Refund for services that has not yet been installed or setup will be as well credited into your client area account and this may be used to either repurchase the same service or other services.
- If we become aware that you have overpaid for any product or service, we will credit the amount of that overpayment to your Client Area account where you can use it to pay for other products or services at any time.
- If you wish for an overpayment to be refunded to your bank account, you must send a request for refund to email@example.com. The request must give required details including the invoice number for which the overpayment was made, date of payment, method of payment (including, where applicable, bank details from which payment was made, and amount of overpayment.
Once we have received your request, it will be dealt with in accordance to this Refund Policy.